My name is Courtney and I’m a working mom/nurse practitioner/wife/Beautycounter consultant and we just relocated to the Columbus area from Oklahoma City. I have a fantastic husband, Bashar and a son named John and a baby on the way!
Healthy Beauty Mama was started in 2017 as a space for me to be creative and celebrate the things I love in my life. I hope to share snip bits of my life, things I’m currently into, recipes that are my current obsession, and anything exciting going on.
Here are some things about me:
- I love making checklists — there is something so satisfying about checking something off or crossing it out as DONE
- I think Target is a dangerous store – even if you go in for one item, you always come out having spent $200+ dollars
- I love black and wearing it – I am slowly trying to integrate more colors into my wardrobe
- I love carbs – my dad used to call me the “carb Queen”
- I really love cooking and experimenting with new foods.